Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Retiring the Header; Shift to IKnowTrash.com

My travels have come to a close. I am extraordinarily grateful to the Stevens Fellowship Committee for granting me the opportunity to follow my passion (my trashion!) in Europe and Central America over the past eight months. I saw a lot, learned a ton, and feel confident that I can serve as a trash ambassador for many years to come.

I have put together a professional website (I Know Trash .com). I am currently looking for work in the solid waste industry, so if you know of any opportunities, especially in Portland, OR, send them my way!

I hereby retire this blogspot header. It has served me well.

This space may (or may not) be updated with future pursuits, trash cans, or recycling randomness. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I am at your disposal.

Till next time,
Meredith

No comments: